28th July 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of BA(Journalism and Creative Media) in Leeds Trinity University?

I am looking forward to study BA(Journalism and Creative Media) in Leeds Trinity University. However, I don’t know about the duration of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of this course?

31st July 2019, 04:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BA(Journalism and Creative Media) in Leeds Trinity University?

Course duration of BA(Journalism and Creative Media) in Leeds Trinity University are as follows:-
Duration- 3 Years

1st Year Tuition fees-
INR 9.7 Lakh
31st July 2019, 11:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of BA(Journalism and Creative Media) in Leeds Trinity University?

Course duration of BA(Journalism and Creative Media) in Leeds Trinity University is full time 3 years.
In the first year of this program, you will get a core introduction to journalism including interview best practice, how to spot interesting angles and write dynamic copy.
In the second year, you will study core module on creative media which will develop your skills and focus more on social media, video editing, design skills and social influencing.
In he final year, you will develop your own website showcasing your content with a range of production techniques as well as taking further optional modules.

More details visit at;
http://www.leedstrinity.ac.uk/courses/ug/20/P502
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?