7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BS(Computing Science) at the University of Alberta?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BS(Computing Science) from the University of Alberta. But I don’t know the expenses of this course. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this university. Kindly tell me about the duration of this course as well.

4th January 2020, 02:09 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BS(Computing Science) at the University of Alberta?

The University of Alberta offers a Bachelor of Science in Computing Science program. The duration of this program is 4 years comprising 8 semesters in full-time mode.

Fee expenses of BS in Computing Science program at the University of Alberta:
Tuition fee - $29,000 per academic year
Food - $2700 per academic year
Clothing - $600 per academic year
Public Transit Pass - $308 per academic year
Books and Supplies - $1,200
Miscellaneous - $2,220 per academic year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?