26th June 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) in University of Salford?

Hello everyone, I want to do BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) course from University of Salford. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

27th June 2019, 03:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) in University of Salford?

Duration of BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) in University of Salford is full time 4 years and 5 years with placement.

Course structure of BEng(Acoustical & Audio Engineering) is given below;

Year 1:
---------
Introduction to Acoustics,
Analogue Electronics,
Mathematics Acoustics,
Mathematics and Computing,
Acoustics Laboratory,
Audio Systems,

Year 2 courses:
-----------
Digital Signal Processing,
Microphone and Loudspeaker Design,
Principles of Acoustics,
Industrial Studies and Career Management,
Group Design Project

Year 3 :
---------
Project (Optional modules)

Year 4:
--------
Group Design Project

For details;
https://beta.salford.ac.uk/courses/u...io-engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?