6th January 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Master in Electrical Engineering in University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Master in Electrical Engineering which is offered in University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

11th January 2019, 07:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Master in Electrical Engineering in University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria?

Master in Electrical Engineering in University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria is full time 2 years duration course comprises of 4 semesters.

Course structure is given below.

Masters Thesis

Printed Circuit Boards

Project

Basics of Scientific Work

Ecology for Engineers

Business and Economics

Social Skills

Power Electronics

High Voltage Engineering

EMC and EMI Aspects

Electromagnetic Field Theory in Multiphysics

Control Engineering

Measurement Engineering for Electrical

Digital Systems and - Communication

Mathematics

For details regarding course structure visit;
https://www.fh-ooe.at/en/wels-campus...dy/curriculum/
11th January 2019, 10:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Master in Electrical Engineering in University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria?

Duration of Master in Electrical Engineering program is 2 years comprising 4 semesters(180 ECTS). This program consists with Seminars, lectures, Workshops, Practical projects and Field trips. This course is available in part time too. For more details regarding course structure visit to https://www.fh-ooe.at/en/study/studies/lectures/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?