10th February 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Master in Materials Technology in Aalborg University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Master in Materials Technology which is offered in Aalborg University. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

14th February 2019, 03:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Master in Materials Technology in Aalborg University?

Duration of Master in Materials Technology program is 2 years comprising 4 semesters. This program will taught entirely in English language. During the first semester, you will study metals and alloys. On the second semester, you will work with polymers and composites. In the third semester you have different options to choose such as You can do an internship in abroad or You can study a semester at another institution in abroad. Finally in the fourth semester you have to write and submit your master's thesis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?