18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Master of Professional Accountancy course in Rady School of Management?

I want to do Master of Professional Accountancy course from Rady School of Management.. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is campus interview available for Master of Professional Accountancy students in Rady School of Management?
  2. Scholarships available to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  3. Can I study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management being a BCom student?
  4. Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  5. Course structure and duration of Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  6. Course structure & duration of Master in Data Science in Bologna Business School?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  9. Can I apply in IGNOU for MBA course after scoring 48% average marks? When is the exam held?
  10. Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  11. How to get admission for MBA course in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Benefits of studying Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  13. Course structure and duration of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  14. Course structure and duration of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in University of San Francisco?
  15. Course structure and duration of Master of Environment & Society in The University of Waikato?
  16. Course structure and duration of MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  17. Course structure and duration of MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  18. Which course is better for me after passing B.Com with 66.62%
22nd May 2018, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Master of Professional Accountancy course in Rady School of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Master of Professional Accountancy course from Rady School of Management.. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of Master of Professional Accountancy course in Rady School of Management is as follows:

Fall Quarter:

Business Law
Ethics in Accounting and Business
Advanced Auditing and Forensic Accounting
Financial Statement Analysis
Professional Seminar

Winter Quarter:

Professional Research and Communication for Accountants
Internal Control over Financial Reporting
Elective
Elective
Professional Seminar

Spring Quarter:

Capstone Course: Issues in Financial Reporting for Global Business: Mergers, Acquisitions and Complex Financial Structures
Elective
Elective
Elective

Elective Options:

Systems, Processes and Technology for Accounting
Non-for-profit and Government Accounting
Corporate Valuation and Forecasting
Current Issues in the Practice and Regulation of Auditing
Global Taxation and Business Strategy
Financial Risk Management
Technology and Innovation Strategy
Collecting and Analyzing Financial Data

Candidates can find the details in the Rady School of Management website link given Click Here

Duration of the Master of Professional Accountancy course is one year in Rady School of Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?