7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master of Veterinary Clinical Studies in The University of Sydney?

Please let me know about the Master of Veterinary Clinical Studies structure which is available in The University of Sydney. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

16th January 2019, 07:23 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master of Veterinary Clinical Studies in The University of Sydney?

Duration of Master of Veterinary Clinical Studies program is 3 to 4 years. On successful completion of this course you will graduate with two degrees first one is Master of Veterinary Studies it is a coursework degree and second is a Master of Veterinary Clinical Studies it is a research degree. Application has been closed now for 2019 session. For more details you should visit to https://sydney.edu.au/courses/course...l-studies.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?