11th February 2019, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MSc(Biosystems Engineering) in Wageningen University and Research Centre?

Please let me know about the MSc(Biosystems Engineering) structure which is available in Wageningen University and Research Centre. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

16th February 2019, 06:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(Biosystems Engineering) in Wageningen University and Research Centre?

Duration of MSc(Biosystems Engineering) program in Wageningen University and Research Centre is 2 years comprises of a total of 120 credits which is divided into 60 credits per year. 1st year program of MSc(Biosystems Engineering) is consists of compulsory courses i.e. Modelling of Biobased Production Systems, Quantitative Analysis of Innovative Biosystems and Biosystems Design.
Second year program comprises of master's thesis and Internship.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.wur.nl/en/Education-Prog...ngineering.htm
16th February 2019, 06:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(Biosystems Engineering) in Wageningen University and Research Centre?

Duration of MSc(Biosystems Engineering) program in Wageningen University and Research Centre is 2 years comprises of a total of 120 credits which is divided into 60 credits per year. 1st year program of MSc(Biosystems Engineering) course consists of compulsory courses i.e. Modelling of Biobased Production Systems, Quantitative Analysis of Innovative Biosystems and Biosystems Design.
2nd year program of MSc(Biosystems Engineering) comprises of master's thesis and Internship.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.wur.nl/en/Education-Prog.../programme.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?