4th October 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(International Business Taxation) in The Vienna University of Economics and Business?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of PhD(International Business Taxation) course available in The Vienna University of Economics and Business? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

9th October 2018, 03:03 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(International Business Taxation) in The Vienna University of Economics and Business?

- This program takes three years(6 semesters) to complete PhD degree.

-During the first year, participants acquire the basic knowledge necessary for working in
an interdisciplinary manner. Building on this foundation.

-The second and third years are dedicated to seminars in related fields, a research stay
abroad, additional optional workshops, and especially to doing research on a PhD thesis.

-For the duration of the entire program, students attend an accompanying research
seminar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?