21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about LLM(Comparative Media Law) in Independent College Dublin?

I have heard about the course which is LLM in the specialization of Comparative Media Law offered in Independent College Dublin. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is LLM(Comparative Media Law) offered online in Independent College Dublin?
  2. Eligibility to study LLM(Comparative Media Law) in Independent College Dublin?
  3. Requirements to study LLM(Comparative Media Law) in Independent College Dublin?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Comparative Media Law) in Independent College Dublin?
  5. Detailed information about MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?
  6. Duration of MS in Ireland? Is MS affordable in Ireland?
  7. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  8. Detailed information about SDM Law College, Mangalore for LLB aspirant?
  9. Detailed information about MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University?
  10. Do engineering students have career in media after completing computer science and information technology
  11. Fee expenses of LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  12. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Financial aid to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  14. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  15. Course structure and duration of LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles? -- [New]
  17. Course structure & fee of LLM in University of South Wales?
  18. Universities offering LLB program in West Bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?