16th December 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about TOEFL iBT? Possibility to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL iBT for BCA student?

Hello,
Mainly I've two questions to ask, Firstly, what is TOEFL iBT? What is the minimum score necessary to achieve in it for Abroad studies? I am studying BCA and want to do MS in Abroad. Please let me know about its possibility with TOEFL iBT?

15th August 2017, 06:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about TOEFL iBT? Possibility to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL iBT for BCA student?

TOEFL iBT stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet Based Test. It is a standardized test which helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. You need to score at least 80 marks in TOEFL iBT to get admission in Abroad universities for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?