26th May 2018, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th student and have an interest in Mechanical Engineering. I have a dream to study Mechanical Engineering. After searching I came to know that Savonia University of Applied Sciences is offering BE(Mechanical Engineering) . I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When the admission of Master in Control Systems Engineering will be available in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  5. Detailed information about Master in Control Systems Engineering offered in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  6. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  8. Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Detailed information about PhD(Dentistry) course offered in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  13. Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  14. Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  15. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  16. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  17. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  18. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?