6th June 2022, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Do I need TOEFL test even if got married to USA Green Card holder?

I got married to usa green card holder last feb i am a dental student in India going to give my third year exam in may. I would like to do dds in usa after completing my bds now what can i do to prepare myself for the same .please tell me stepwise what should i have to do first.do i need to take toefl also because i am not going on student visa or visitor visa i will be going on spouse visa.

15th March 2023, 07:09 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Do I need TOEFL test even if got married to USA Green Card holder?

In order to pursue a DDS program in the USA as an international student, you will need to meet the academic, financial, and language requirements of the program. Academic requirements will depend on the specific program, but will typically include a bachelor's degree in a related field and/or equivalent work experience. Financial requirements will depend on the school, but will typically include proof of financial support for the duration of the program. Language requirements will depend on the school, but may include passing scores on an English language proficiency exam such as the TOEFL.

It is important to note that if you are applying as a student visa, the language requirement may be more stringent than if you are applying as a spouse visa. For example, if you are applying as a student visa, you may be required to submit a TOEFL score. However, if you are applying as a spouse visa, you may not be required to submit a TOEFL score. Therefore, it is important to check the requirements of the specific program you are applying to and make sure you meet the requirements.

To prepare for the TOEFL, you may want to take a TOEFL prep course or self-study using books, websites, and practice tests. Additionally, you may want to practice speaking and writing in English to increase your fluency and familiarize yourself with the English language.

In summary, if you are applying to a DDS program in the USA as an international student, you will need to meet the academic, financial, and language requirements of the program. Depending on the program and your visa status, you may be required to submit a TOEFL score. To prepare for the TOEFL, you may want to take a prep course or self-study using books, websites, and practice tests. Additionally, you may want to practice speaking and writing in English to increase your fluency and familiarize yourself with the English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?