24th October 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a BBA(Management and Leadership) Honours in Georgian College?

Hello everyone, I want to secure an admission in Georgian College for studying BBA(Management and Leadership) Honours. I would like to know what are all the documents required for getting admission? Kindly let me know about the documents as soon as possible.

31st October 2019, 01:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a BBA(Management and Leadership) Honours in Georgian College?

Documents required to get a BBA(Management and Leadership) Honours in Georgian College are as follows:-
A filled application form along with $90 nonrefundable application fee.
Official graduate record exam scores
Official transcripts
Complete resume
Copies of state, national, professional certification recognized by government.
Two letters of recommendation
A written statement which describing the applicant’s interest in pursuing BBA (Management and Leadership), past experiences, interests, career.
1st November 2019, 04:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a BBA(Management and Leadership) Honours in Georgian College?

Documents required to get a BBA(Management and Leadership) Honours in Georgian College as follows :

-Official transcripts.
-Proof of English language proficiency test score in IELTS with 6.5 and above marks.
-SAT accepted. (check if applicable )
-Proof of passport photo.
-Proof of funds from bank statement.
-Curriculum vitae.
-Statement of purpose (If applicable)
-Visa.

Official Website :http://www.georgiancollege.ca/admissions/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?