1st September 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study PhD(Applied Informatics) in Institute of Informatics, Slovak Academy of Sciences?

Hello friends, I am interested to do PhD(Applied Informatics) from Institute of Informatics, Slovak Academy of Sciences. Can I know which are the documents required for the admission in this course and in this college? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

3rd September 2018, 05:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study PhD(Applied Informatics) in Institute of Informatics, Slovak Academy of Sciences?

Documents required to study PhD(Applied Informatics) in Institute of Informatics, Slovak Academy of Sciences is given below.

Completed application form
Motivation letter

official transcript*

CV

University certificates

Score card of English Proficiency Test

A draft of the thesis (1-2 pages)

A list of published and unpublished works, with expertise (if they were expanded) and list of other research and artistic activities results
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?