9th August 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to study PhD(Political Science) in Central European University?

I am interested to do PhD(Political Science) from Central European University. Can I know which are the documents required for the admission in this course and in this college? Please let me know about this asap.

17th August 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to study PhD(Political Science) in Central European University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do PhD(Political Science) from Central European University. Can I know which are the documents required for the admission in this course and in this college? Please let me know about this asap.

Documents required to study PhD Political Science at Central European University are given below:

Curriculum Vitae

Research Proposal (1500 words – maximum)

Proof of English Language competency

Statement of Purpose (maximum 500 words)

Two Confidential Letters of Recommendations

Copies of relevant Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts and Diplomas

Summary of MA Thesis (maximum 500 words)

Central European University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?