17th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Does Carnegie Mellon University offer Degree in Drama? Description of this course?

I want to know that Carnegie Mellon University offers Degree in Drama? If yes, then kindly tell me what is the description of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to join BFA(Acting) in School of Drama, Carnegie Mellon University for International students? Chances of Hollywood entrance for Indian students? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?
  3. Colleges in USA offering BCA and B.Sc course to commerce stream students?
  4. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  5. Which universities can I apply after scoring 1370, 9 CGPA and 96% in 12th? What are the possibilities of funding?
  6. Best college for MBA or M.Tech in USA? Qualifications required for admission?
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  8. How should I study in US after completion of B.Tech course?
  9. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  10. Which courses to pursue for MS?
  11. Which country is suitable for future studies in automobile Engineering in Europe or USA?
  12. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best software colleges in the world?
  14. Which course should I join after BBM in America?
  15. In which universities can I get in USA for MS in CS after scoring 820 GRE score?
  16. Top universities in USA offering MSc and procedure to apply for it?
  17. Can I get OU, JNTU or CBIT after scoring 750 rank in Computer Science?
  18. List of best universities or colleges in US for engineering course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?