15th August 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to get MSc(Disease Mechanisms and Therapeutics) admission in Brunel University London?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for studying MSc(Disease Mechanisms and Therapeutics) course at Brunel University London. Can I know what educational qualification is required for getting admission in this university for this course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

18th August 2020, 11:21 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get MSc(Disease Mechanisms and Therapeutics) admission in Brunel University London?

Educational qualification required to get MSc(Disease Mechanisms and Therapeutics) admission at Brunel University London is as follows:-

1. For Indian Students - Bachelor degree with a minimum score of 55%-65% above marks in the related work-field study branches.

2. Proof of English language test score for students who are coming with a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK. Such as,

IELTS:- 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
or
Pearson:- 58 (51 in all subscores)
or
BrunELT:- 65% (min 60% in all areas)
or
TOEFL:- 92 (min 20 in all)

Program URL:-https://www.brunel.ac.uk/study/postg...erapeutics-msc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?