19th July 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student to study further in United Kingdom?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do my Higher Studies in United Kingdom right after my 12th. So, I would like to know that I am eligible to give SAT after my 12th or not? Which entrance exam I should prepare for going USA now?

27th July 2019, 06:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SAT for 12th student to study further in United Kingdom?

SAT is an international standardized test required for admission into most of the colleges in the United States. It is also accepted in colleges in Australia, the United Kingdom, Singapore and Canada. There is no eligibility criteria to appear for SAT examination. Students in eighth standard can also appear for SAT examination. If you want to go USA you should prepare for Standardized Admission Test.

Standardized Admission Test(SAT)
https://www.collegeboard.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?