5th April 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get MSc(Accounting and Finance) admission in the University of Warwick? Selection procedure for this course in this university?

Hello, can you please send me eligibility criteria and selection procedure of University of Warwick for admission in MSc(Accounting and Finance) course? I want to do this course from this university. Please help me by giving me the full information.

26th February 2023, 03:30 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get MSc(Accounting and Finance) admission in the University of Warwick? Selection procedure for this course in this university?

To be eligible for the MSc in Accounting and Finance program at the University of Warwick, applicants should have at least a second-class honours degree or an equivalent qualification in accounting, finance, or a related subject. The university also considers relevant professional qualifications and experience. International students must meet the university's English language requirements.

The selection procedure for this course includes an online application, which requires applicants to submit transcripts, a personal statement, a CV, and references. The university also conducts interviews for shortlisted candidates, and may also consider GMAT or GRE scores as part of the selection process.

It's important to note that admission requirements and selection procedures may vary depending on the year and specific circumstances. It's recommended to check the university's website or contact the admissions office for the most up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?