6th January 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Budapest Metropolitan University to study BA(Media Science)? Fee expenses of this course?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study BA(Media Science) from Budapest Metropolitan University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

11th January 2019, 12:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Budapest Metropolitan University to study BA(Media Science)? Fee expenses of this course?

Budapest Metropolitan University does offer BA (BACommunication and Media Science). Duration of course is full time 3 years comprises of 6 semesters (180 ECTS). In order to be eligible to pursue this course, you must have passed High school / secondary education (or higher) from a recognized institute. Also you must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as IELTS with 5.5 +/ TOEFL(iBT) 69, FCE or CAE to be eligible.

For details;
https://apply.metropolitan.hu/en_US/...-media-science

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Remove *
11th January 2019, 05:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Budapest Metropolitan University to study BA(Media Science)? Fee expenses of this course?

Eligibility criteria to pursue BA in Communication and Media Science program from Budapest Metropolitan University:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with minimum 85% marks.
2. You must have a proof of English language proficiency i.e. IELTS(minimum 5.5 band)

Tuition fee of BA in Communication and Media Science program is 3150 EUR/semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?