18th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in UNICAF University for MSc(Organisational Psychology) course?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in UNICAF University for MSc(Organisational Psychology) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

26th April 2018, 02:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in UNICAF University for MSc(Organisational Psychology) course?

Candidates those who want to opt for the M.Sc in organisational Psychology from UNICAF University, must have to complete their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Eligible candidates then have appear and qualify in the IELTS and GRE in order to get admission to study Masters degree course from the above mentioned University.
26th April 2018, 03:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in UNICAF University for MSc(Organisational Psychology) course?

Candidates those who have completed bachelor's degree in Organisational Psychology from a recognized university and have taken IELTS/TOEFL examination and have qualified in it, are eligible for admission in UNICAF University for M.Sc Organisational Psychology. After getting the required band/point in the aforesaid examination, you can directly apply for the admission in the UNICAF University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?