10th February 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in University College of Northern Denmark to study Bachelor in Web Development? Fee expenses of this course?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study Bachelor in Web Development from University College of Northern Denmark. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

14th February 2019, 08:41 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in University College of Northern Denmark to study Bachelor in Web Development? Fee expenses of this course?

Admission requirements

English tests:

-IELTS Overall grade of 6.5
-TOEFL Internet-based test: minimum score of 95
-TOEFL Paper-based test: minimum score of 600
-Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: Pass at Grade C
-Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English: Pass at Grade B
-Online Oxford Placement Test: Minimum score of B2 = a minimum score of 75 in each of the subtests

Specific admission requirements

An AP Degree in:

*Computer Science
*Multimedia Design & Communication
*Either of these degrees will give you access to the programme. However, you may also apply for admittance on the grounds of another relevant education + high level in mathematics.

Fee will be around 6400 EUR which is equal to 5,14,010.91 Indian Rupee per semester

Course duration will be 3 semesters
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?