26th February 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Agri-Business admission in University of New England?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in University of New England for Bachelor of Agri-Business course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

2nd March 2019, 11:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bachelor of Agri-Business admission in University of New England?

Eligibility to get Bachelor of Agri-Business admission in University of New England:

Applicants must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 65% marks with English as compulsory subject from a recognized board.
Applicants must have qualified English proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL or equivalent.
You must have a valid score in the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link:
https://www.une.edu.au/study/applyin...f-agribusiness

Last edited by ppsahu; 3rd March 2019 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?