3rd March 2020, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an MEng(Electrical Engineering) Hons admission in The University of Sheffield?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The University of Sheffield to study MEng(Electrical Engineering) Hons course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria? Please tell me about the eligibility to secure admission asap.

26th February 2023, 02:48 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Eligibility to get an MEng(Electrical Engineering) Hons admission in The University of Sheffield?

To be eligible for an MEng (Electrical Engineering) Hons admission in The University of Sheffield, the applicant should have:
  • A minimum of a 2:1 (or equivalent) degree in Electrical Engineering or a related subject.
  • Relevant work experience may also be considered in some cases.
  • Applicants whose first language is not English are required to have an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5, with no less than 6.0 in each component, or an equivalent English language qualification.

Note that meeting these requirements does not guarantee admission, as admission decisions are also based on the availability of places and the competitiveness of the applicant pool.
28th February 2023, 09:42 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Eligibility to get an MEng(Electrical Engineering) Hons admission in The University of Sheffield?

You should have a minimum of a second-class honours degree (2:1) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or a related subject, such as Physics or Mathematics.

If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate proficiency in English by taking an approved English language test, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Test of English (PTE). The minimum requirement for MEng Electrical Engineering is usually an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?