6th August 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an MSc(Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering) admission in Glyndwr University? Fee expenses of MSc(Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MSc(Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering) from Glyndwr University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

6th January 2020, 10:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an MSc(Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering) admission in Glyndwr University? Fee expenses of MSc(Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering)?

Eligibility criteria to get an M.Sc. in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering course at Glyndwr University:
1. You must have a Bachelor of Engineering degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 from a recognized university.
2. You must have Graduate Record Examination scorecard(169 quant score and 155 verbal scores)
3. You must have proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.

The tuition fee for M.Sc. in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering course is around £5,750 per academic year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?