22nd May 2020, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MSc(Electronic and Communications Engineering) at the Dublin Institute of Technology?

I am interested in studying the MSc(Electronic and Communications Engineering) course which is available in the Dublin Institute of Technology. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

26th February 2023, 02:16 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MSc(Electronic and Communications Engineering) at the Dublin Institute of Technology?

To be eligible for pursuing MSc (Electronic and Communications Engineering) at the Dublin Institute of Technology, you would need to fulfill the following criteria:
  • You must have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or a related field from a recognized university.
  • You need to have a minimum grade of second class honours, or an equivalent GPA, in your undergraduate degree.
  • If English is not your first language, you need to provide evidence of English proficiency by taking an approved English language test, such as IELTS or TOEFL.

The admission procedure generally involves submitting an online application form along with your academic transcripts, English language test scores (if applicable), a personal statement, and references. The selection process typically includes an assessment of your academic qualifications, personal statement, references, and any relevant work experience. The application deadline and fees for the program may vary, so it's best to check the official website of the Dublin Institute of Technology for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?