3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MS(Chemical Engineering) admission in PC Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir, I have completed my BTech course and I want to study MS(Chemical Engineering) course in PC Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission? Please let me know about te fee expenses also.

6th September 2019, 06:36 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MS(Chemical Engineering) admission in PC Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science? Fee expenses of this course?

Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Chemical Engineering program at PC Rossin College of Engineering and Applied Science:
1. You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science with a GPA of at least 3.00 out of 4.00 from an accredited institution.
2. You must have Graduate Record Examination official scores at or above the 75th percentile in the Quantitative and Analytical areas.
3. TOEFL or IELTS scorecards are required.

Fee expenses of MS in Chemical Engineering program for the 2019-20 academic year:
Application fee - $75
Tuition fee - $54,790
Accommodation - $8,290
Food - $5,870
Technology fee - $450
Activity fee - $250
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?