12th December 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Financial Enterprise Systems in Sykes College of Business?

Hi everyone, I am a student of India and studying in 12th Commerce. I want to study Bachelor in Financial Enterprise Systems in Sykes College of Business. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 08:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Financial Enterprise Systems in Sykes College of Business?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor in Financial Enterprise Systems program from Sykes College of Business:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with minimum 85% marks.
2. You must have an English language proficiency certificate.
3. You must have SAT scorecard.

Fore more information about eligibility criteria you should visit to http://ut.smartcatalogiq.com/en/curr...ns-and-Systems
16th December 2018, 08:35 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Financial Enterprise Systems in Sykes College of Business?

Yes, you are eligible to study Bachelor in Financial Enterprise Systems in Sykes College of Business being a 12th Commerce student. But you have to give the evidence of your English language. For this you have to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS / TOEFL. Once you have qualified any of these tests, you can apply online through the below mentioned website link.
https://spartanweb.ut.edu/UTAdmAppU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?