23rd March 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering) in Wrexham Glyndwr University for 12th student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of 12th and after completing my 12th I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do BEng(Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering) from Wrexham Glyndwr University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

25th March 2019, 09:18 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering) in Wrexham Glyndwr University for 12th student?

Academic Entry requirements

These are examples of the qualifications that we may accept from your country. These lists are not exhaustive and may not show all qualifications that we will accept. All applications are subject to approval.

Undergraduate Degree

All India Senior School Certificate Examination
Higher Secondary Certificate / Standard 12
Indian School Certificate (Year 12)
Diploma (from a State Board of Technical Education)
Diploma (in an allied health subject)
Post Diploma

English entry requirements

If your first language is not English, you must satisfy Wrexham Glyndŵr University’s English language entry requirements to gain admission to our courses. We will only accept tests approved by the UKVI from April 6th 2015, which are:

-IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5) score
-Trinity College London
25th March 2019, 11:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering) in Wrexham Glyndwr University for 12th student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue BEng in Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering program from Wrexham Glyndwr University:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 80% marks.
2. SAT/ACT score card is desirable.
3. You must have proficiency in English language demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
29th March 2019, 12:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate / 12th Standard / All India Senior School Certificate Examination / Diploma (from a State Board of Technical Education) / Indian School Certificate (Year 12) from a recognized institute.

You must have score card of English proficiency test such as Trinity College London, Integrated Skills in English (ISE) or Cambridge English, International English Language Testing System (IELTS).

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:
https://www.glyndwr.ac.uk/en/undergr...alengineering/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?