10th January 2019, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Computer Engineering) in The University of Canterbury for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested to study BEng(Computer Engineering) from The University of Canterbury. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

16th January 2019, 06:33 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Computer Engineering) in The University of Canterbury for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study BEng(Computer Engineering) in The University of Canterbury:

1). You must have passed 12th standard from All-India Senior School Certificate Board or the India School Certificate (ISC) Board with an overall average of 75% with a minimum of 60% in English.
Or
You must have passed 12th standard with an overall average of 80% with a minimum of 65% in English subject from three Indian State Board i.e. (i) Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), (ii) Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Higher (Secondary) School Certificate; (iii) Karnataka Pre-University Certificate
Or
You must have completed a degree at a recognised university with a current NAAC accreditation of C or better.

2). You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as IELTS Academic/TOEFL iBT/Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)/Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)/Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PTE/New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL)

For more details:
https://www.canterbury.ac.nz/enrol/e...y/#d.en.108098

Last edited by ppsahu; 18th January 2019 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Remove *
16th January 2019, 01:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Computer Engineering) in The University of Canterbury for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor's program in Computer Engineering from The University of Canterbury:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination with minimum 85% marks.
2. You must have a proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?