10th May 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Chiropractic) in International Medical University, Malaysia?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying BS(Chiropractic) from International Medical University, Malaysia? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

14th May 2019, 06:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Chiropractic) in International Medical University, Malaysia?

Eligibility to study BS(Chiropractic) in International Medical University, Malaysia;

You must have passed 12th standard with minimum 70% aggregate marks (including 1 Science / Mathematics) from any recognized institute/university.

You must have to qualify at least one English proficiency test as given below;
IELTS,
MUET,
TOEFL,
Cambridge English : Advanced (CAE),
Cambridge English : Proficiency (CPE),
Pearson Test of English (PTE)

For details;
http://www.imu.edu.my/imu/programmes.../chiropractic/
15th May 2019, 11:48 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Chiropractic) in International Medical University, Malaysia?

Eligibility to study BS(Chiropractic) in International Medical University in Malaysia

You must have an acceptable pre-University qualification or good marks in science degree .You should have good communication skill.
The admission requirement of this institute may vary time to time.
So,You can contact the Institute for any changes in requirement of admission.

Contact Number : +603 2727 7430

Timing :Monday to Friday: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm

For any other query related to this admission you can visit the following website.
http://www.imu.edu.my/imu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?