30th January 2021, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Planetary Science) at the California Institute of Technology for a 12th student

I am studying in 12th standard stand after completing my course, I want to study BS(Planetary Science) from California Institute of Technology. I just want to know what the eligibility criteria are for studying this course in this institute?

26th February 2023, 01:55 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Planetary Science) at the California Institute of Technology for a 12th student

To be eligible to study BS in Planetary Science at the California Institute of Technology, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
  1. High School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
  2. Completion of the following courses in high school:
  • Calculus (at least one year)
  • Physics (at least one year)
  • Chemistry (at least one year)
  • Biology (at least one year)
  • English (at least one year)
  1. Good academic record and strong performance in the above courses.
  2. Standardized test scores such as the SAT or ACT.
  3. English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL or IELTS for international students.

You should also note that admission to the California Institute of Technology is highly competitive, and meeting the minimum eligibility criteria does not guarantee admission. You should aim to excel academically and demonstrate a strong interest and aptitude in the field of Planetary Science to increase your chances of being admitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?