15th July 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) in Aberystwyth University?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) course which is available in Aberystwyth University? I am interested to do this course in this university. So,please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

20th July 2019, 08:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) in Aberystwyth University?

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics program:
1. You must qualified 12th standard examination with 75% marks in each of the five subjects studied either the CBSE or ISC examination boards.
2. You must have English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

If you have any queries about studying or living in Aberystwyth you contact with
Maryann Vargis
Tel: +6016 - 980 2770
Email: [email protected]
21st July 2019, 12:46 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) in Aberystwyth University?

Eligibility to study BSc(Artificial Intelligence and Robotics) in Aberystwyth University:--

Candidate should have English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

Candidate should qualified 12th standard examination with 75% marks in each of the five subjects studied either the CBSE or any examination boards.

For more information:-

Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?