6th January 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(International Sports Law) in University of Zurich for LLB student?

I am studying LLB and after completing my graduation I want to study LLM(International Sports Law) from University of Zurich. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

11th January 2019, 06:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Sports Law) in University of Zurich for LLB student?

Eligibility to study LLM(International Sports Law) in University of Zurich:

You must have a Degree in Law at the Masters level from any recognized university.
You must have a professional experience in the relevant field.
You must have good verbal and written knowledge of English. So you have to produce the evidence of your English proficiency at the time of application.

Being a LLB student, if you fullfill the above mentioned criteria, you are eligible to pursue LLM(International Sports Law) in University of Zurich.

For more details visit;
https://www.llm.uzh.ch/de/cas/e.html#7
11th January 2019, 10:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Sports Law) in University of Zurich for LLB student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue L.L.M. from University of Zurich for LLB student:-
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree in Law(LLB).
2. You must have minimum 2 years of working experience in any Government or private law firm.
3. You must have proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
4. Score card of QLTT or GRE test is desirable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?