12th April 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MA(Finance & Investment) in Berlin School of Business & Innovation for BBA(H) student?

Hi everyone, I am a BBA(H) student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MA(Finance & Investment) from Berlin School of Business & Innovation. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

25th April 2019, 10:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Finance & Investment) in Berlin School of Business & Innovation for BBA(H) student?

Eligibility to study MA(Finance & Investment) in Berlin School of Business & Innovation:

You should be minimum 21 years of age at the time of admission.

You must have a bachelor's degree in relevant fields from any recognized university.

You must have score card of IELTS or PTE or equivalent.

Candidates who does not fullfill the academic requirements, they may be assessed on relevant work experience. They must have at least 3 years of management experience in order to be eligible.

For more info:
https://berlinsbi.com/courses/postgr...-investments/#
25th April 2019, 10:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(Finance & Investment) in Berlin School of Business & Innovation for BBA(H) student?

Eligibility to study MA(Finance & Investment) in Berlin School of Business & Innovation:

You should be minimum 21 years of age at the time of admission.

You must have completed BBA(H) from any recognized university.

You must have score card of IELTS or PTE or equivalent for evidence of English proficiency.

Candidates having at least 3 years of management experience without academic requirements are also eligible to study MA(Finance & Investment) in Berlin School of Business & Innovation.

For more info:
https://berlinsbi.com/courses/postgr...-investments/#
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?