11th August 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health in John Hopkins University for BSc(Public Health) student?

I am studying BSc(Public Health) course and after completing my graduation I want to study Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health from John Hopkins University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

15th October 2018, 06:59 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health in John Hopkins University for BSc(Public Health) student?

Requirements

In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college Or university degree.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following.
- TOEFL
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?