16th January 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute for BTech student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do Master of Product Design and Development Management from Northwestern University Segal Design Institute. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

19th January 2019, 04:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute for BTech student?

Eligibility to study Master of Product Design and Development Management in Northwestern University Segal Design Institute:

You must have a Bachelor's degree in design, engineering, or related discipline from any recognized university.
You must have at least three years of work experience related to product development.
You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://design.northwestern.edu/prod...gree/faqs.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 21st January 2019 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?