3rd January 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Masters in Information Technology in College of Saint Rose?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying Masters in Information Technology from College of Saint Rose? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

9th January 2019, 08:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Masters in Information Technology in College of Saint Rose?

Eligibility to study Masters in Information Technology in College of Saint Rose:

Candidates must possess a U.S. *baccalaureate degree or equivalent from any recognized institution university.

Candidates must have obtained a grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale), overall in their undergraduate program.

Candidates must have a qualified English Proficiency Test such as IELTS with minimum overall score of 6.0 or TOEFL (iBT) with minimum score of 80 or PTE with minimum score of 56.

For more details visit;
http://strose.smartcatalogiq.com/201...ional-Students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?