23rd November 2019, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics) in Columbia University for a BTech student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BTech student and I am interested to study MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics) from Columbia University. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

27th November 2019, 05:16 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics) in Columbia University for a BTech student? Requirements to get admission?

-Columbia University-

Course: MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics)

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree in a related field from a recognized university.
-English language proficiency test. (TOEFL or IELTS)
-GRE (accepted).

Requirements:-

-Official transcript copies.
-Three recommendation letters.
-Personal statement
-Resume or CV.
-Interview.
-Proof of funds.
-Copy of passport photo.
-Visa.

Program URL: http://civil.columbia.edu/master-science-program-1

28th November 2019, 04:48 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics) in Columbia University for a BTech student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics course at Columbia University:
1. You must have a four-year Bachelors of Engineering degree in science in an appropriate field.
2. You must have a GRE scorecard of 155 to 170.
3. You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
4. You are required to submit copies of the official transcript, three recommendation letters, Personal statement, and CV.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?