23rd August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Engineering Management) at the University of Massachusetts Amherst for BTech student?

I am studying in BTech and after completing my Graduation, I want to study MS(Engineering Management) from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

27th August 2019, 05:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Engineering Management) at the University of Massachusetts Amherst for BTech student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Master of Science in Engineering Management course at the University of Massachusetts Amherst:
1. You must have a bachelor’s degree that is equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university recognized and approved by the Ministry of Education or Commission responsible for higher education in India.
2. You must have an official score report of TOEFL/IELTS/PTE.
3. You must have GRE or GMAT scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?