31st December 2018, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Management-Operations Research and Supply Chain Management) in Case Western Reserve University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MS(Management-Operations Research and Supply Chain Management) in Case Western Reserve University. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

4th January 2019, 09:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Management-Operations Research and Supply Chain Management) in Case Western Reserve University?

Eligibility to study MS(Management-Operations Research and Supply Chain Management) in Case Western Reserve University:

You must have a minimum four years duration of Bachelor's degree from any recognized university.
You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as TOFEL or IELTS.
You must have a score card of GMAT or GRE.

For details visit:
https://weatherhead.case.edu/degrees...-supply-chain/
6th January 2019, 09:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Management-Operations Research and Supply Chain Management) in Case Western Reserve University?

Eligibility criteria to pursue MSM-OR/SCM program from Case Western Reserve University:-
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
2. You must have GMAT/GRE scorecard.
3. You must have Proof of English Language Proficiency.

For more details regarding eligibility criteria you should visit to https://weatherhead.case.edu/degrees...hain/admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?