2nd March 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Accounting and Financial Management) in Royal Holloway University of London for BBA(Accounting and Finance) student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BBA(Accounting and Finance) student and I am interested to study MSc(Accounting and Financial Management) from Royal Holloway University of London. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

4th March 2019, 12:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Accounting and Financial Management) in Royal Holloway University of London for BBA(Accounting and Finance) student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study MSc(Accounting and Financial Management) in Royal Holloway University of London:

You must have a bachelor's degree in relevant subject with an overall score of 50% to 60% or a CGPA of 5.5 to 6 on a scale of 10 from any recognized university.

You must have a score card of English proficiently test such as IELTS or TOFEL or its equivalent.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/stud...al-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?