18th April 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Mental Health & Education) in University of the West of Scotland?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BSc. I want to study MSc(Mental Health & Education) in University of the West of Scotland. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

22nd April 2019, 02:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Mental Health & Education) in University of the West of Scotland?

Eligibility to study MSc(Mental Health & Education) in University of the West of Scotland:

You must have secured minimum 60% or above in 10+2 level examination from a recognized institute.

You must have a Bachelor's degree minimum duration of 3 or 4 years equivalent to British Bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum overall score of 60% from any recognized university.

You must have qualified at least one of the English proficiency test as given below:
- IELTS 6.0 with no components less than 5.5

- TOEFL IBT with 78; no sub-test less than 17 (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing)

- PTE Pearson Academic English: An overall score of 54 with no element less than 51

- CPE (Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English): 176 overall; no sub-test less than 169

For more details:
https://www.uws.ac.uk/study/postgrad...lth-education/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?