9th August 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Master in Electric Power Generation & Transportation in TOMSK Polytechnic University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Master in Electric Power Generation & Transportation from TOMSK Polytechnic University. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

21st August 2018, 02:28 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master in Electric Power Generation & Transportation in TOMSK Polytechnic University?

Entrance exam and the admission requirements are mentioned below

Single man (undergrad) degree

High school certificate

Passing score on interdisciplinary confirmation exam; score fluctuates in view of the quantity of candidates

Evidence of English dialect capability:

- TOEFL endorsement (least score 500 in the paper-based test; least score of 55 in the web based test) OR

- IELTS (least score of 5.5) OR

- First Certificate in English (FCE) OR

- Passing score on selection test regulated by Tomsk Polytechnic University.

hope this will help
22nd August 2018, 09:56 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master in Electric Power Generation & Transportation in TOMSK Polytechnic University?

If you want to study Master in Electric Power Generation & Transportation from TOMSK Polytechnic University, you will have to sit in the TPU Entrance Exams. You will have to score good marks in the entrance test because selection will be done on the basis of results of TPU Entrance Exams. Also you have to appear and qualify the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or equivalent for secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?