8th April 2019, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) course in York St John University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in York St John University for MBA(Human Resource Management) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

14th April 2019, 05:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) course in York St John University?

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) course in York St John University are as follows:-
GMAT
GRE
IELTS
TOEFL
PTE
15th April 2019, 02:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Human Resource Management) course in York St John University?

Being a Indian student, you will need to have sit in 2 exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management) course in York St John University. First is English proficiency test such as IELTS and Second is GMAT/GRE. Once you have cleared both exams, you can apply for admission in MBA(Human Resource Management) course in York St John University.

For details:
https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/study/postg...y-requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?