15th October 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Organizational Excellence) course in ISG Business & Economics School?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in ISG Business & Economics School for MBA(Organizational Excellence) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

10th February 2019, 09:05 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Organizational Excellence) course in ISG Business & Economics School?

-In order to pursue MBA(Organizational Excellence) in ISG Business & Economics School, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English

You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?