8th October 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MS(Technology Management) in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Requirements to get admission?

Hello, I am a student of BTech, studying in last year. I want admission in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University for doing Technology Management in MS. Kindly tell me what are the requirements to do this MS in this university? Also tell me what entrance exam I have to give?

13th October 2018, 01:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MS(Technology Management) in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Requirements to get admission?

If you want to study MS(Technology Management) in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, you need to sit in the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOEFL.

Requirements to get admission are as follows.
You must have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or science, or a professional qualification, or the equivalent with Honours from any recognized university.

Documents required:
---------------------------------
Completed application form,
Updated resume,
Motivation letter,
Letter of recommendation,
University certificates,
Official transcripts,
Proof of financial support.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.polyu.edu.hk/ise/study/p...ce-requirement

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Remove *

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?