27th February 2020, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue BSc(Criminology with Psychology) Hons in University of Portsmouth? Cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

Dear Sir/Madam, which entrance exam I must appear for studying BSc(Criminology with Psychology) Hons at the University of Portsmouth? I want to do this course so I would like to know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

28th February 2020, 10:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BSc(Criminology with Psychology) Hons in University of Portsmouth? Cutoff percentage required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue B.Sc (Criminology with Psychology) Honours in University of Portsmouth are as mentioned below:-
IELTS
TOEFL
GRE

Cutoff marks -
IELTS - 6.0
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?