30th September 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue Master of Knowledge Management at the California State University Northridge? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to give so that I can study Master of Knowledge Management course in California State University Northridge? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

4th December 2019, 09:33 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue Master of Knowledge Management at the California State University Northridge? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue a Master of Knowledge Management program at California State University Northridge. A minimum of 3.0 on the Analytic writing portion of the GRE is required. If your cumulative undergraduate GPA is under a 3.0, you must score above the 50th percentile on either the Verbal or Quantitative portion in-order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?